Skip to main content

Dead but still breathing

I loved being in the world of movies and dreams
Thought,  the world would be the same as shown on the screens.
One morning i woke up to reality
And all i could hear were screams.
No man to trust and no heart to love,
My eyes were swollen
And my heart was wounded
My my soul was charred
And my blood was fozen.
Life had taken an ugly turn
And the world rubbed salt on my every burn.
For all those people i stood for
In their hour of despair
Beautifully gave a cold shoulder
And made me believe that my misery needs no care.
For i brought upon this plight all for my self.
I stood for something i couldnt catch up with anymore
And thought of abandoning a relation which was already rotten and sore
My dignity had no wings
Nor did my existence.
Today i stand stranded and alone
But im happy for i have seen the real face of the world
Whether they are your creators or the ones who loved
Their love is true only till you pamper their egos and blindly follow what they told.
The moment you decide to be you
U would be showered with arrows of hollow prestiege and shallow pride.
And u are forced to believe
That rather than fighting your battle,  it was better that you died.
But i wont give up so easily for i was born a woman.
I wont let down what my identity and my wisdom has taught
No matter how hard the world gets on me
I wont die till the battle is bravely fought

Comments

  1. Amazing.. good to see tha5 u have these hidden talent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great..keep it going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks shruti.... For all the encouragement my dear

      Delete
  3. Please add me to your list of fans!! Best wishes.. always...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much my dear. U have been tbere like a rock. Thank u... 😘

      Delete
  4. Superbbbb... Very heart touching����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Fizzzz .... Ur comments are always genuinely welcomed .... They are as beautiful as you yourself. Much love 😘

      Delete
  5. Superb .... Hidden Talent ...... No matter how life treats you ........ The show must Go on and on............keep fighting . God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ubso much for your kind words and appreciation. Thank u

      Delete
  6. Wow too Gud...keep it up Maj KD.... Malkanis'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing ..any talent through words shouldn't be suppressed it should be celebrated and most important is celebrating pains to accept goodness...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement. That means a lot

      Delete

Post a Comment